Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having blackish teeth and have a lot food particles getting stuck within teeth. Even I have swollen gums at those particulars teeth place.

2 Doctors Answered
Blackish teeth is cavity in your teeth. Cavity can be either treated with filling or may require root canal visit your dentist before problem increses.
2 people found this helpful
U urgently require rct and professional scaling.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.