Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a seasoned teacher with 16 years experience. I am 41 years old . I suffer from interiorised stammering and extreme nervousness and social phobia. I can not mingle properly though I have wonderful creative ideas to share . Stammering is creating a hell lot of problem. Pls help me holistically and remove my malady.

1 Doctor Answered
you required to take assessment proper good speech therapist and then speech therapy regularly some exercise you required as breathing control and standing front of mirror slowly reading story and some word you notice that which word you stammering then these word practice slowly reading.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.