Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hello doctor I am 20 years old. I have I small hard lump in my underneath left thighs or tip of the groin area (little back side of left thigh close to reproductive system) and that lump is inside my skin. I showed it to a oncologist and he checked and said it as a normal nodule or neurofibroma and said me not to worry. And I want to mention my medical history I have bilateral minimal hydrocele and in left I have median raphae with normal thickness . And my question is the oncologist asked me whether one testicle or both are paining. In nervousness I said both are paining , but actually the left testicle pains sometimes . I have not gave her right information. Actually the the lump is on my left thigh and the left testicle carries pain some time. If the lump is cancerous can it be related to testicle ? Doctor please tell me what to do?

Hi, please relax first of all. If the oncologist said its a neurofibroma, don't worry. Usually cancer doesn't cause pain, so you can be stress free! if you still are not satisfied, you can always take a second opinion. Good luck!