Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Consult Online
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

Hello doctor I am 20 years old. I have I small hard lump in my underneath left thighs or tip of the groin area (little back side of left thigh close to reproductive system) and that lump is inside my skin. I showed it to a oncologist and he checked and said it as a normal nodule or neurofibroma and said me not to worry. And I want to mention my medical history I have bilateral minimal hydrocele and in left I have median raphae with normal thickness . And my question is the oncologist asked me whether one testicle or both are paining. In nervousness I said both are paining , but actually the left testicle pains sometimes . I have not gave her right information. Actually the the lump is on my left thigh and the left testicle carries pain some time. If the lump is cancerous can it be related to testicle ? Doctor please tell me what to do?

1Doctor Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Testicular Pain treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details