Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am 34 years old male, having stammering, but got worse in last 3-4 years, when speak, face expressions get worse, want cure immediately with fluency. Please help. Staying in gurgaon. Want free or affordable hospital. What about TISA? Thanks.

1 Doctor Answered
you required to take assessment proper good speech therapist and then speech therapy regularly some exercise you required as breathing control and standing front of mirror slowly reading story and some word you notice that which word you stammering then these word practice slowly reading.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.