Hello doctors , I have bad mouth ulcers, severe pain, its keeps coming to me , I as using b complex tablet, having milk , applying dologel ,but no much improvement, some doctors Suggested me the following tablets and Gell Need to know which is more effective and more good 1) Folvite MB 2) HEXIGEL TUBE 3) ZINCOVIT TABLETS (VIT B12) 4) MUCOPAIN GEL 5) kenacort gel Of this which is more effective , I want to get rid of it permanently, Also if any tablet the let me know when should I have before food or after food and also let me know what all time I should have , (morning , noon and night ) please confirm me all this urgent. Please help.

Hi lybrate-user' hexigel and multivit tabs that you are taking shd help in controlling ulcers. However, if the ulcers persist beyond a month like this then you should get it checked to rule out any other possibility. Using mucopain gel wl only numb the surface. Severe pain and recurring ulcers require thorough check up n followup. More stronger medicines can be prescribed under supervision only. Pls avoid tobacco in all forms as this can lead to cancerous changes.