I am a 45 years old man I had double valve replacement in 2008 what is the life of the valves and how to maintain my daily life without any problems, is there any exercises diet etc. Please give me suggestions to me to lead a happy life.

A therapeutic Diet in itself can solve many of your problems. Dietary therapy prescribed by a registered dietitian is needed .You need to provide me daily food intake example .There are many lifestyle and dietary guidelines that can be followed. Eat a balanced diet as prescribed by a registered dietitian , I being a registered dietitian and doctor have been successfully helping patients achieve their optimum weight goals and help in several diseases.The best diet is one which is healthy and well balanced with foods from all the food groups, and one which is varied and that you can stick to I strongly accommodate the patients own preferences without the patient feeling that they are on a diet not compromising the weight management goals.I will also prescribe medicines that will speed up the time to achieve your weight management goals and help heal many of your lifestyle diseases. Check my tips blog on lybrate to see more details on healthy diet for your problems. I will need to carry out detailed assessment in your case, After assessing your personal challenges to weight management, I will recommend a strategy to gradually change habits and attitudes that have sabotaged your past efforts. I being a both a registered dietitian (RD) and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their problems through a holistic approach using customized therapeutic diet and medications . I will also suggest home remedies. Do reply back for private consultation for Rx.