Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, my name is prodip roy and I am 31 years old staying in guwahati , I am suffering chest pain in left side from yesterday onwards, pain is not as major but its continuously heat in my chest. So is a any major problem indicates. Today I have not feel in pain but my body is suffered pain slowly. What should I do no please inform. Should I go to cardiology doctor. please consult Thank you.

1 Doctor Answered
Yes go to cardiology doc, get and egg, blood tests and echo. If all r normal, consult a psychiatrist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.