This is for my father. He is suffering from some problem of urine release. From some days he can understand, that the urine stored in his urine bag, is too much, But When he try to release it, a small amount is release from body and for that reason , he needs to go to toilet after a few hour back or sometime half an hour back & every time the same thing happened mentioned above. So, If somebody among you will tell me Its probable reason. Its solution & what kind of doctor should needed us to make a physical check-up . I am from a rulal area , I don’t have the sufficient knowledge on doctor category. So, I am humbly requesting you to please help me. I will always be thankful to all of you. The weight given to you is approximate. I don't know the proper weight. Thanking you

This is for my father.
He is suffering from some problem ...
Thank you for the query. From the symptoms you have mentioned, it seems that your father is probably suffering from prostatomegaly. In this condition the prostate gland enlarges and causes an obstruction in the urine outflow pathway. This leads to incomplete evacuation of the bladder at once, and hence the need for frequent urination and urinary retention. Your father needs a usg of the lower abdomen to see the status of the prostate and measurement of the residual urinary volume. A serum psa may be done. You need to consult a urosurgeon who can give you further opinion of the same. Some medications are available but in most cases a small surgery may be needed. A uroflowmetry may be needed. Regards