If there is need to add sugar in green tea and how much quantity take a cup in day.

If there is need to add sugar in green tea and how much q...
Don't add sugar.
Don't add any sugar in green tea. Rather you can use honey.
Green is best taken without adding sugar in it. If you need to, you can use honey instead of sugar.
Hi lybrate-user, it is important to know why are you consuming green tea. Though I do not recommend my patients to drink it, you can have it if you want. Do not have it first thing in morning. The first thing which you should do right after getting up in morning is eat a healthy and wholesome breakfast (no lemon water, green or purple tea plz). This is because our bodies are at 8-9 hours of fasting when we get up, it needs real food to start up its metabolism (fat burning is also a metabolic reaction, which can't be accomplished without food). Eat poha/dosa/idli/paratha/upma/chila or anything you like to eat. You can go and exercise after that. Walk is no exercise if you want to reduce weight. Please run/dance/swim/cycle or anything you enjoy. Bear it in mind that it should be a bit challenging to your body. Start slow and be persistent. Feel free to add honey or sugar (half tea spoon) if you are having green tea. I would be happy to help you. Please consult me privately so that I can understand your problem in detail and device a diet plan for you. You can book a private in-person/text/audio/video appointment for further discussion and personalized advice.