Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am getting my wisdom tooth coming out in my upper right corner in opposite direction towords cheek touching the skin getting pain in skin, please suggest.

4 Doctors Answered
Well you need to consult a dentist, preferably an oral surgeon, he will have a look and you need to get an xray done. If the tooth is impacted or angulated it needs to get extracted. Visit a dentist asap.
1 person found this helpful
You did not mention your age! go for extraction of the offending tooth or to some extent it can be reduced by trimming it.
1 person found this helpful
Kindly get it extracted from a dentist as the ulcer could turn into something dangerous.
1 person found this helpful
get cuspal grinding done
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.