My wife is AB- and I am AB+. She suddenly started the bleeding during 5th week and doctor gave her NTD injection and then HCG5000 fertigyn injection and bleeding got stopped My wife is now 6th week pregnant and she is still facing the blood clot issue. Fetal got the heartbeat. Guide whether we are given the right treatment and also want to know the chances of pregnancy survival? Please Give the proper and detailed answer.

My wife is AB- and I am AB+. She suddenly started the ble...
Hi Paresh is on right track, please repeat sonography after 1week, Continue bed rest, medicines . Avoid lifting weights and sex for 3months. Eat healthy balance diet.
Dear lybrateuser -Yes the treatment given is proper & in such cases a normal pregnancy can take place with regular monitoring & check up by the treating doctor, she should take proper rest, diet & mild exercise like walk, have sufficient fluids & take medicines on time.