Hi I am 19+ I haven't brushed my teeth for more than 10 years and my teeth become yellow . So my problem is that now I want to whiten my teeth . I am now brushing my teeth but they are not coming to their white natural color. How can I whiten my teeth .

Hi I am 19+ I haven't brushed my teeth for more than 10 y...
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist brush regularly especially at night.
get oral prophylaxis.and even after this if u r not satisfied with the colour then u can go for bleaching.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
You can go for teeth whitening.