Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. I have a great cavity in my teeth I want to remove it can I remove my cavity at home.

3 Doctors Answered
No you hv to get it filled by a dentist.
•If your cavity in the tooth is caused by decay, your dentist will remove the decayed area and replace it with a filling. •If the pulp inside your tooth is infected, you may need root canal treatment. This procedure involves removing the infected pulp and then inserting a special type of filling to seal the tooth and prevent re-infection.
No you can't consult a dentist you may get filling done you may require rct and cap.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.