I have yellow dust in my teeth but I am using dental cream and not change any improvement please give me some course.

I have yellow dust in my teeth but I am using dental crea...
Hello lybrate-user, I assume that you mean yellow deposits on the tooth surface. You won't be able to remove the deposits on your own, visit a general dentist for scaling / oral prophylaxis. The dentist will thoroughly clean your teeth with a special instrument. In case if the yellow colour discolouration in due to permanent or internal stains the cleaning won't be effective to change the tooth colour.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.