Hi, I am suffering from Jaw Pain, While chewing I am feeling pain and cracking sound. Pl suggest the treatment for the same.

Hi, I am suffering from Jaw Pain, While chewing I am feel...
Jaw pain: jaw pain can be due to various reasons and mostly the main suspected reason is stressful life style. Which might lead to constant grinding of the teeth maybe in the night or during the day, leading to tenderness of the muscles supporting your jaw. In many instances it could be due to wisdom teeth newly erupting into your mouth or wisdom teeth erupting into your mouth in a wrong position or the wisdom teeth unable to erupt at all. All these leads to pain in the muscles around the mouth and can also lead to swelling and inability to open the mouth completely. In any case, you need to visit your dentist to actually find out the cause for the pain and appropriate treatment. I hope I answered your query.