Hi doctor I am 23 years old girl I want to know that is there any changes in body or walking style occur after having sex first time and also I want to know the right age at which a girl can do sex and one more thing is anal sex safe. Lastly I want to clear my doubt is fingering safe.

Hi doctor I am 23 years old girl I want to know that is t...
Fingering and anal sex is not safe. The best age to have sex is after marriage, because no sex is safe sex and premarital sex can ruin your future, as your reproductive power is at stake.
Now about. The time of sex or the. Age. Your age being 23 is completely fine for having sex. Next after having intercourse for first time the body do shows some changes. There is an slightly increase in body mass in gluteal region and breast changes are also seen. Anal sex is not advisable, it can lead to further complication like hemorrhoids, fissure etc. Do. Avoid it do avoid fingering aswelll. As the nails grown can cause scrapping of internal mucosa and can cause bleeding.