Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir, I am 49 year old man. I have problem my right teeth, some gap has been developed between my two teeth, rest of teeth portion is solid, but if I eat something it's stick between gap. Can any treatment available for this problem. Regards.

4 Doctors Answered
If any cavity is there it can be filled and gap will be closed by it. But if only gap formed but no cavitation then either you use interdental brush to clean the gap or you can ask dental surgeon to put a crown/ cap over the tooth (condition apply). Till then you keep that gap clean to avoid any disease progress.
1 person found this helpful
Ya you can do flossing daily with colgate floss, large gap can be closed by filling.
1 person found this helpful
You might be suffering from periodontitis. Get an iop done at a dental clinic. It is an xray that will highlight resorption or bone loss and can be treated.
There can be a cavity or bone loss between these teeth, kindly check with xray, and proceed accordingly.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.