I always have a little cold every time and some times it become severe and sometime I have little pain in throat and sometimes start coughing and a doctor has told me that my nose is somewhat bended what medicine I should take.

I always have a little cold every time and some times it ...
It seems to be due to dns (deviated nasal septum) steam inhalation carefully by steam inhaler twice a day for 2-3 days, tablet levocetrizine 5 mg, (if no drug allergy) one tab at bedtime today warm saline gargles twice a day for 2-3 days consult ent doctor.
Hello, you have dns with allergic rhinitis, that's why you are having these complaints of recurrent cough and cold. You are advised to take proper homoeopathic treatment for the cure of your symptoms. Take alpha wd, 15 drops with water twice daily. Take ars. Alb 30 ch, 3 drops once daily in the morning. Revert with feedback and more symptoms. Take care.
can be allergic rhinitis. Mild DNS is not of aproblem. Avoid dust, smoke, pollution and allergens.