My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 8 month I am having all symptom of adrenal or pituitary cancer. Such as numbness and tingling in whole body. Excessive hair growth on whole body even on eyebrows and new hair growth on body. Bone and muscle pain. Reduction in testicle size. Chest and lower abdomen enlargement too much. I am having bp 150/100. And sugar level is decreasing .it is 66 after meals. Earlier I had two ultrasound and one plain MRI of abdomen when I used to have light pain. That time came right renal cortical cust. But now my pain on abdomen is more even on eating and drinking. No gastric issue. And a shooting pain in the left half head of abdomen. At a point on backside. Even on pressing. My vision is also reduced. Which tumour I can have in pituitary or adrenal?

My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 8 month I a...
Since your abdominal scanning shows renal corotical cyst, I feel it is probably adrenal tumor, hence please consult a good endocrinologist and get opinion. Your vision reduction is probably related to cataract formation, glaucoma and retinal edema. Kindly see ophthalmologist in your area. He will help you. Thanks thanks.