Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 21 years old male i'm suffering from frequent urination since 4 months with a sensation of 24?7 urine sensation in uretha please help me out.

1 Doctor Answered
These are symptoms of oab. Stop consuming tobacco,alcohol,paan masala,excessive coffee/tea. Increase water intake. You can start Tab Oxyspas 2.5mg daily once at night.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.