Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 20 years old male. I have blue black (blend) gums and yellowish teeth. What should I do for healthy gum and teeth.

2 Doctors Answered
Blue black gum may be due to melanin which varies from person to person and it's not indicating that your gums are not healthy but to get esthetic (pink gums) you can consult periodontist. And for yellowish teeth also you should consult periodontist first. Yellowish teeth may be due to poor oral hygiene, or fluorosis, or side effect of some medicine. It can be get white by just scaling or bleaching or veneer prosthesis.
2 people found this helpful
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist you may require bleaching.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.