Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 24 yrs male and suffering from asthma since childhood. During winter it gets worse but in summer also it doesn't get away quickly. It is affecting my work and eventually my mind too. I need a permanent cure to this asthma.

1 Doctor Answered
Asthma is a variable dis, means symtoms keep variaing. Try budamate 200 2 puff/twice/day with spacer. Remain in consultation with pulmonologist for proper care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.