Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I have fungal infection in private parts i.e. Only on joints and butt. That area is in black color. I was prescribed kansal cream by dermatologist, no improvement then prescribed kansal ds, only little improvement but continued for 15 days. It's very slow to cure and body get heat when using this, so I stopped using this. Please tell me effective ointment better than kansal ds. And revert back the original skin color. I will send pictures If required for diagnosis.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, I have fungal infection in private parts i.e. Only on...
Dear Mr. Lybrate-user, this may be a symptom of taenia infection, skin problems like this can only be treated and cured by homoeopathic medicines, modern medicines can only give you temporary relief, take homoeopathic medicine" mezerium 200" one single dose once in a week for permanent cure. Revert back next week.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.