My son is 5 years old , he is facing ADHD problem, and doctor prescribed a medication Axepta 10 mg , is it safe to use the medicine at this age, is there any particular diet for this problem, or is there any alternative medication . Please guide me.

Every medicine has some side effects but do not worry on this account, if Dr. has prescribed the medicine , cont it for some time and see the effect. Do not be in hurry to stop the medicine , it is good medicine and will have positive effect, so carry on . In addition do following Change his routine 1.Get up early in the morning 2. Give him a glass of warm water 3. Take him for a walk for 30 mts 4.do deep breathing exercise for 10 mts 5. Do meditation – sit quietly for 10 mts 6. Do daily oil massage of whole body and expose body to sun for 15-20 mts 7. No fast food/ no processed/tinned/ spicy food 8. Avoid milk and egg and excess of fruits 9 No vitamin supplements unless deficiency of specific vitamin good luck.