Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old and I had swelling on left labia majors and pain in inguinal region, please suggest some treatment, and I also feels that it is increasing please help.Please tell.

1 Doctor Answered
Symptomatic homoeopathic treatment can cure problem soon. Homoeopathic treatment is based on totality of symptoms and individuality of patient. So medicines selected on the basis of your physical and emotional symptoms can sure cure your swelling so rapidly. No side effects in homoeopathic medicines. 100% effective results within short duration. Homoeopathic medicine like ars alb, apis, calendula, myristica etc can your problem within 3 to 5 days. Take the medicines in right dosage after consulting a qualified homoeopath either directly or online.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.