Hello I am 15 year old actually I want to ask you a question as you, r an expert hence you could answer to my question clearly and could give me a solution I want to grow facial hair on my face to grow beard, mustache . And my age is 15 year old hence I am facing problem is there any ways to grow facial hair like are there any medicines , or any technique or shaving does it help you to grow facial hair faster and are there any tips please help you re the only hope as you ,r an expert and I think that a expert can answer well to my question as in my eyes you , are an expert hence please help me to grow facial hair faster please tell me every way you know to grow facial hair faster please help I hope you could give solve my this problem and give me answer that would help me to grow facial hair faster at the age of 16 I hope you could answer to my question and solve my problem.

Hello I am 15 year old actually I want to ask you a quest...
Dear, The growth of facial hairs depend on testosterone hormone . Due to low level of testosterone growth of facial hairs bocome low. Follow these methods and instructions for growth of beard & moustache : • Take 1/2 teaspoon Ashwagandha powder and 1/2 teaspoon of amla powder mix it and take it with water once in a day . • Do Sarwangasan daily in the morning .Under the supervision of yoga expert. • Do running and jogging daily . • Do neck massage In upward direction with oil daily .