Im 25 year old female. Im facing sleeping disorders from past 10 months. Eg.whem im in deep sleep I feel im awake n I try to get up but I couldn't. I researched about this on internet n got to know that it's a condition of sleep paralysis. Not only this I get scary dreams n hallucinations when im more tired. Cn I please know what happened to me actually n what can I do to get rid of my problems?
41 years experience
Ask Free Question
Consult psychiatrist and the mean time do follwing you will feel good 1. Do not sleep in supine ie on your back position, sleep on side
2. Sleep and wake up at at fixed time daily and keep surrounding clean and without much cluttering.
3. Have 2/ 3 good hobbies- photography, painting, playing games, swimming etc
4. Do regular meditation for at least 10 mts
5. Do deep breathing exercise daily for 10 mts
6. No alcohol
7. No smoking
8. Go for morning walk for 30 mts
give feed back after 15 days for more advise and medicine
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.