Hello Reader, I am 23 years old and my height is 5.6. I have heard about HGH and somatropin. I am quite healthy and I do not have any allergies. I just have one issue that is my height and I wanna increase my height at least 4 cm at any cost. So I wanna know if I can get any recommendations or any other way or tell me is it safe to take somatropin HGH injections ? Will it work ? Or any other safe please . Thank you.

Hello Reader, I am 23 years old and my height is 5.6. I h...
Height is determined by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Human growth is regulated by somatotropin (human growth hormone) secreted by anterior pituitary gland, which gradually subside after adolescence. Bones grow by contribution of new bone from growth plates at each end of long bones. After adolescence these get ossified & there after no further growth is possible. Thus height of males stops to increase further at the age 18-20. I am sorry, to say that as you are already 23 years old, no further increase in height is possible. Hope, I have answered your query. With good wishes,