Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 23 years student. I have a major problem in my teeth. What should I do. Prob is hole in my teeth.

2 Doctors Answered
the hole is called cavity. get your teeth x-rayed to determine the extent of decay. depending on this, you need to get the cavity filled with appropriate material with or without rct.
If its paining. Go for rct and proper filling. If its not paining, then go for simple filling.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.