Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi my mom has some high BP and her right eye has got blood clot. When it will be alright she consult to doctor he has given some eye drops when she can be alright.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi, you mean haemorrohogic spots on retina in right eyes due to high bp. She should maintain all sorts of anti hypertensive measures to check further enhancement of spots. Give her homoeo medicines: gentle, rapid & with no side effects, thereof. @ staphysagria 20-6 pills, thrice a day. @ arnica mont 200- 6 pills, thrice a day. Tk, apples, carrots, cheese, spinach, milk, mangoes. Go for meditation for 30 mnts. Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins. Ensure sound sleep in d night. Tk, care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.