I have jawlock from last 1 month. I can hardly eat. I have visited a doctor but it didn't help. I have jaw lock many times before and it use to get normal in some hours but now it's locked from one month. Can I get normal ? If yes please tell me how.

I have jawlock from last 1 month. I can hardly eat. I hav...
Lock jaw if it happens regularly for you it can be solved by a dentist in matter of minutes. Sometimes if the lock jaw is not corrected immediately, muscle can go into spasms thereby making it difficult to correct it. In such situations you will be asked to take muscle relaxant and other muscle therapy to ease the lock jaw.
Yes do warm gargles cosult a oral surgeon and use mouthwash, multivitamin.
visit a maxillofacial surgeon. he will take some x-rays n will determine the cause of it. he will unlock your jaw immediately n will also give you a permanent solution to avoid this thing.