I have a small gap between my front two teeth. I want to fill it up. So what's the best way to fill it up. And what is the approx cost of filling it up?

I have a small gap between my front two teeth. I want to ...
If the spacing is really mild, then composite (nano hybrid) filling is the best. If it is wider, then you shud undergo orthodontic treatment for space closure.
Hello lybrate-user, it's better to visit a dentist and get diagnosed about the amount of space present. It can be closed either by tooth colored filling called composite, if space is minor or by ortho treatment for if space is more than 1 mm. Both are best at their parts, but the treatment completely depends upon the amount of space. Ortho treatment is obviously costlier. Where filling will not cost over 3000-4000, ortho treatment might cost between 9-20 thousand.
Braces are the best solution to reduce the gap. The cost will be 20000-50000 depending on the type of braces. Other options are composite veneers or ceramic crown.