Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 26 years old. I have tooth mobility problem since 3 months. Mobility is about 1mm. What should I do now?

5 Doctors Answered
I am 26 years old. I have tooth mobility problem since 3 ...
First take an x-ray to confirm the reason for your tooth mobility. This could be because of bone loss around your teeth. If it is so visit your dentist for management immediately.
Mobility usually happen in old age. If its happening at your age its very serious issue. You need to visit a dentist asap to get the treatment. You may also consult me for the same.
1 person found this helpful
Please visit dental surgeon near you.
1 person found this helpful
We need an xray for proper diagnosis. Please visit a dentist to check whether the mobility can be reduced by treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Tooth mobility could be due to periodontitis. Periodontitis can be easily treated by simple gum surgery. Please visit a dental professional asap.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.