Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My small brother have cavities in his teeth I was gone to many doctor BT didn't get solution for his teeth . So you please tell. What should I do ?

3 Doctors Answered
cavities have to be filled with appropriate material. depending on the extent of decay you might require rct n cap in some teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Kindly do some research & try to find a good ethical doctor through some references. Good luck.
visit a dentist for this. cavities needs to be filled otherwise they result in pain and complete decay of teeth. go for fillings of these cavities by a dentist
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.