Hello Doctor, I am 44 years old female. I have pain, weakness, weight lost, chest tightness, heart palpitation, chest burning and I get lot of phlegm. Is this the symptom of perimenopause stage ?

No, these are not symptoms of perimenopause stage. I advise you to take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take fruits and vegetables in daily diet. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Avoid garlic and red chilly at home and avoid non veg and eggs. Do meditation for mental strength daily. Follow this and give feedback.