I am too much thin as per my age, and short height too. How to become healthy and increase height. Suggest me a few ways.

I am too much thin as per my age, and short height too. H...
Hi, your height can grow till 25 years of age. If you haven't yet reached the age, you may try the following remedies - 1. Take flax seed powder - 1 tablespoon after lunch and dinner with warm water. 2. Take lakshadi guggul - 2 tablets, twice a day. 3. Take ashwgandha churna - 1 tablespoon with milk at 6.30 pm. Also follow these exercises daily - 1. Swimming 2. Skipping 3. Pull-ups 4. Suryanamaskar. When you are trying to gain weight, you should eat food the rich in vitamins and minerals. 1. Healthy food includes meat, egg, milk, fruit vegetables, fruits, and nuts. Cashews, almonds, dates, walnuts, dry grapes, apricots, peaches are some of the dried fruits and nuts that can be added to breakfast, salads, cereal and desserts. Sesame seeds, ground nuts, and peanuts also contain fats in them and can help in adding that extra pounds you desire. 2. Sometimes loss of appetite may also cause weight loss. So you should take following remedies improving weight a]triphala kadha 4tsp before lunch and dinner b]amala juice 4 tsp + sugar 2 tsp+ honey 2 tsp empty stomach in the morning umami flavor increases satiety and enhances appetite. Due to improving hunger and digestion whatever you will eat more and even you eat more it will digest properly and your weight will increase naturally without any supplement.