Hello doctor, today my cousin brother's wife's ultrasound report received. In the report some issues received. I am sharing the same with you please check and tell us, what is the issue here and how can we resolve it. Report: your BLADDER: your. Bladder is seen in filled stages No evidence of calculus or SOL. UTERUS: it is normal in shape and echotexture. No focal sol seen. Single gestational sac is seen with DIA OF 23 MM CORRESPONDING TO 6 WKS 2 DAYS _ 1 WKS NO DEFINITE CARDIAC ACTIVITY SEEN b/1 ovaries are normal in size shape. Please advise.

Hello doctor, today my cousin brother's wife's ultrasound...
Hello lybrate user as the sonograpy report suggest me like she is pregnant and but no cardiac activity saying by radiologist means you need to consult a obstretian as soon as possible n consult them accordingly. If any further help reply to me.
Generally at 6-7 weeks the sonography reveals a fetus with a beating heart. But in this case the heart beat ( cardiac activity ) is NOT seen. Is there any bleeding which she has sufferred? Is she taking any medicines? If she is under care of a gynecologist surely the doctor would have advsied you what to do. There are 2 options: 1. If by her dates ( of last menses ) she is corresponding to the age of the fetus shown, the doctor may give some injections, tablets and wait for a week. If after a week the heartbeat fail to appear then it can be labelled as missed abortion and this may require the pregnancy to be aborted. 2. If by the date of last menses, the pregnancy is more, but the sonography age shown is less then the doctor will decide whether to wait or to go in for a abortion. SO meet a gynecologist
Hello- these usg reports suggests that the patient is having a child of six weeks in her uterus but the heart beat of that child is not visible during the ultrasound procedure. >this might occur due to following reasons- 1) weak heart activity during the usg procedure. 2) might be due to sudden cessation of vitals due to morbidity.