Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm 28 years old, mother of a 3 yr old and having knee pain and irregular period like once in 3 months, i'm trying to conceive, pleas help

1 Doctor Answered
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. As far as your knee pain goes, if there is no history of any injury, no swelling or any other s/s of inflammation or infection, my advise will be for physical therapy, anti inflammatory medications for 5-7 days, adequate calcium and vitamin d intake, ice packs at home and then let us see how much are you improving with conservative management. For your irregular periods, you should consult your gynaecologist as she will the best person to advice on that. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.