My brother is suffering from pyorrhea disease. Also Bad smell. What should be the best home remedies for removing bad smell of teeth and pyorrhea.

My brother is suffering from pyorrhea disease. Also Bad s...
Hello lybrate user, periodontitis or pyorrhea is a very common dental condition and it can be treated best by getting scaling and root planing done, followed by maintenance of excellent oral hygiene which includes brushing twice daily along with flossing and use of mouthwash. Rinsing mouth after every meals. Regular follow up with dentist every 3 months as an ongoing maintenance of periodontal therapy is required.
chewing cardamom (ilaichi) or clove can help but will not cure the problem. this is basically a kind of gum infection which develops due to deposition of plaque and calculus around teeth. visit a dentist for professional cleaning of your teeth, this will help in removal of these layers. follow strict oral hygiene habits along with the instructions given by the dentist brush twice a day along with rinsing your mouth after every meal. clean the tongue too because food particles also gets deposited on it. you can use antibiotic mouth rinses for a few weeks.