I am suffering from a haemorrhoid. It is just started and it is hard and pains a lot. Tell me what to do. I want to get rid of this?

I am suffering from a haemorrhoid. It is just started and...
Dear lybrater avoid all bakeryproducts and fried items. Avoid biscuits also. Normal home made food o. K take fruits and vegetables at night. Have min 8 glasses of water daily. Sit inside a tub containing hot water you can put salt in it. For 10 min. In the mornings. There are creams and tab specifically for this. Only if needed.
Please note that its a chronic problem and will take time to heal. You need proper and continuous treatment for months along to completely cure. The first home treatment that is highly recommended is ice. Ice will help constrict the blood vessels, reduce swelling and give you immediate pain relief. •Apply an icepack or a partially melted piece of ice wrapped in a cloth directly on the affected area for about 10 minutes. Do this several times a day until the hemorrhoid goes away. •You can even use a small pack of frozen vegetables such as peas or corn. Wrap the pack in a tea towel and then apply it on the hemorrhoid. Do this for 20 minutes at a time, three times a day.