I am 22 years old. I m havin problm of grinding my teeth durin sleep. If I slept widout stress then also I m havin the problm. Why it is cause? n what should I do to prevent it widout takin medication?

Grinding your teeth at night is not only a function of stress. You may have some premature contacts while biting and you may be grinding your teeth to eliminate this without meaning to do so. You ll first need a night guard to protect your teeth. Consult a dentist for occlusal (bite) equilibration.
Hello thanks for the query grinding of teeth at night is called as bruxism. It leads to attrition of the teeth which in long terms leads to lot of dental problems. For the correction of same visit your dentist and ask for the night guard. Its the appliance which is used to prevent the teeth from bruxism.
Your problem is medically known as bruxism. Chronic teeth grinding can result in a fracturing, loosening, or loss of teeth. Your dentist can fit you with a mouth guard to protect your teeth from grinding during sleep. Some professional counseling can gradually break this habit along with the night guard.
We can give you night guards to protect your teeth. But, also advisable to get yourself treated.
Hi, grinding of teeth during night is called bruxism main cause of this is stress. You need a night guard which you can put in your teeth while sleeping.
You need to wear a night guard. These can be fabricated by visiting your dentist. The dentist will prescribe medicine for this also.