Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 years old, I'm suffering from stomach pain from two days onwards. What should I do? I am not eat anything due to this problem and if you want to eat food then will come suddenly pain. So tell me the tips.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 30 years old, I'm suffering from stomach pain from t...
Hi, stomach ache may be due to gases accumulating in stomach and not passing out. In summer avoid eating junk food as this food may be contaminated and may contain bacterial growth. Drink plenty of water (3-4liters /day) eat fruits and avoid spicy food. Take tab biochemic 25 (sbl) 4tabs to be chewed thrice a day for 15 days nux vomica200 4pills to be sucked twice a day.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.