Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir/Madam I am 19 years old I have a seb cyst near my right testis from last 5-7 months it was not painful but from last to days it's paining like a pimple very small pain I have shown it to the surgeon. He said there is no need to worry about the cyst it's normal thing and that cyst can be removed by a small surgery but I don't want to get operated bcoz on 25th june I am going for Airforce training for 6 months so please tell me is there any treatment for it other than surgery. I also took consultation from one homeopathic doctor and he have given me some Electro Homeopathic medicine and said that these medicines will shrink the cyst so is it true that Electro Homeopathic medicines will help in curing it? Plsss reply me soon whoever reads my problem.

2 Doctors Answered
Yes homoeopathic med can reduce
Pain in the cyst may be suggestive of infection. This can be controlled with antibiotics and analgesics. But subsequently once the pain is relieved you may want to get it excised due to cosmetic concerns. Otherwise scrotal sebaceous cysts can also be observed over time.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.