I play basketball and I am not able to jump properly as I was doing before because of my left ankle and knees, after playing my knee gives me a lot of trouble in sit ups kindly help if you can.

I play basketball and I am not able to jump properly as I...
U need to check the stability of your knee and ankle. Stand on one leg for 30 seconds it may give picture about your knee and ankle stability. If no problem then jump with one leg it may give even more picture about the stability. Stand on one leg and twist your hip to sides it also will give idea. If all the above were normal do not worry it may be a repeated strain on your knee and ankle - you relieve it with hot water fermentation or physiotherapy treatments. If you find instability of your ankle and knee with above procedures get help from qualified physiotherapist. Do well!
Firstly avoid strain like jump and running its strain do physiotherapy treatment for 7 days wax therapy tens and ultrasonic therapy. After relief do quadriceps exercise and hamstring stretching in gradually y if it work then ok otherwise x-ray of ankle joint.