Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Doctors, Two of my front teeth are gone when I dashed an auto rickshaw with my pulsar 220. Now I got an artificial denture which is very painful n I can't eat anything with it. If I don't put I get shy n I could neither laugh nor speak to friends specially girls. Is there any natural way to grow my teeth back? Or any better solution rather than those painful dentures?

9 Doctors Answered
You can go for dental implants.
there is no way to grow your teeth back. but instead of artificial denture, you can go for implant or bridging.
Hi lybrate-user, looking at your age, i'm surprised that your dentist gave you a removable set of teeth. I suggest that you go for a fixed set called'bridge' to replace your missing teeth which will not only be permanent and last longer (several years) but will also be more comfortable and better looking.
1 person found this helpful
bridges or more better implants r ur solution since permanent teeth once lost r lost foerever. No I cannot grw another teeth in its place.
I guess you have got removable dentures, sometimes it will be discomfort only, you better go for fixed dentures or implants, all the best.
Go for fixing via crowns not dentures. Dentures we used to give people who doesn't have tooth at all. Your case is a very easy case, we used to fix the missing tooth by taking support from the adjacent teeth and it's fixed permanently also you can chew everything also looks wise no one could ever distinguish it as it is not original. Visit a dentist and tell him/her to fixed the missing tooth by fpd (fixed dental bridge. Once permanent tooth falls off it can't be regrow. So this is the best option for you.
1 person found this helpful
Mr. When did this accident happen? if its more than 6 months old then we will advise you to get cbct done in that area to check the availability of the bone. If abundant bone is available then considering your age the best possible treatment would be to go for dental implants. And which is one of the most aesthetic treatment available in your case. Another option is to go for bridge by cutting adjacent teeth. But this involves unnecessary grinding of the healthy teeth. Happy to help.
1 person found this helpful
Go for an implant or fixed prosthesis. If removable denture is not satisfactory ask your dentist to repeat d wrk.
Firstly all depends upon your clinical examination. Still implants are best when it comes to replacing natural teeth. Second option is a fixed bridge.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.