Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

Hi I'm a male or boy does drinking and curd and dahi or lassi makes us Fair or fairer? Does it makes our skin fair by drinking it? Should we drink lassi, buttermilk, dahi and curd does it make our skin fairer or fair and keep our skin healthy please tel me plz.

1Doctor Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Skin Health treatment
Ask a FREE Question
Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors
Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

I am suffering from Masturbation problem only at the age of seventeen my hair become white I m looking as m not 17 as m 20 years old I m also feeli...
    289

What is the symptoms for diabetes &how to decrease that problem give a daily food take & healthy tips for good skin & hair health.
    41

I have dark colour face and my rest of the body colour is fair. How can I get colour of my face matching to my body's colour?
    1197

I am 24 year old I want my skin to glow and be smooth even want my hair to be healthy straight and silky. Want to reduce my bit fat in my tummy.
    206

How to rid of my black lips. It is black since birth. Please help me. Because I am comfortable in friend cycles.
    70

Hi I am 25 yr male. My face skin is not clear, I have dark spots and pores on my forehead nose and cheeks. What I need to do to get clear and healt...
    38

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Chemical Peels - How They Help in Getting That Younger and Fair Skin?
    6236
    Health tips Image

Nutrition - How It Can Help You Age Beautifully?
    6407
    Health tips Image

Jamun (Indian Blackberry) - 6 Reasons Why You Must Eat It!
    9828
    Health tips Image

Vitiligo And Leucoderma - Homeopathy Remedies Help In Treating Them?
    6276
    Health tips Image

Dry Skin - 6 Ways to Treat It!
    6763
    Health tips Image

Oxygen Jet Peel Facial
    7432
    Health tips Image