My mother in law suffered from heart blockage problem n blockage in brain too n suffered from paralysis attack so m worried about her diet so pls Dr. suggest me which food she hv to focused n which is to be avoid. And she like non veg diet a lot. Will it be still good for her health pls suggest me. Thanks.

My mother in law suffered from heart blockage problem n b...
Continue medicines, reasons for blockages in heart or brain or in rest of the body are same and it's called plaque, starts with inflammation within blood vessels due to wrong eating habits. Non veg food can be taken in little amounts but only if steamed or grilled, no animal fats soaking in it, but masala like black pepper and chat masala are okay. Reduce her salt despite bp under control. Take lemon juice and honey added to it on empty stomach every morning. Besides reducing weight it helps to protect heart and blood vessels. Give her lots of seasonal vegetables and fruits plus eating according to constitution. Take more proteins like milk and curds. All of the supplements for proteins which she likes. Walking is simple exercise that helps you to reduce sugar and lipids and clear blood vessels of blockages. Stay positive. Stay occupied.