Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I broke my tooth.(Front) (Beside of canine. Will it grow again? I want to have the same old structure. Is it possible? Please suggest me any process! By the way I'm 17 years!

2 Doctors Answered
M sorry lybrate-user, but this tooth won't regrow. This was your permanent tooth. But yes you can get the same structure. Depending upon how much of tooth structure is gone, there are several treatments like crowns, implants, restorations, etc. Don't worry, visit dentist.
1 person found this helpful
If the tooth breaks, have the tooth contoured. Fill the crack in. Place a crown on your tooth. If the tooth has been badly damaged and the nerve or pulp is exposed, the dentist may have to perform a root canal to save the tooth. If the tooth has been severely damaged, it may have to be extracted.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.