Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have sometimes pain in my mind when I am feel so lonely or thinking in deep about my problem and feeling sad than pain is so high so what can I do.

1 Doctor Answered
Kindly share your emotions to someone close to you like your parents /guardians. Take the help of a psychiatrist if needed if you cannot sort out the reasons for your problems. Be confident that your problems can sorted out with the help of right people.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.