Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 years suffering from total joint pain and feels like old age like 60 my body stamina is gone I wNt to regain my body and I smoke, drink, and masturbate. But I want to regain my old body back please help me. I consult all doctors but no use. Anybody help me.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 29 years suffering from total joint pain and feels l...
Do take balanced diet and hyderated avoid stress anxiety and anticipating the things do regular physical activity strengthening and stretching exercises and breathing exercises for about 15 minutes duration each time regularly do revert for further assistance best wishes.
4 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.